(Instructions for applicants)
Applicant must be a resident of Ford County, a high school senior graduating in 2023, or have a High School diploma/GED equivalent. Other requirements include:
- All applicants must furnish a sealed official high school transcript or most recent official transcript from an institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must include a Personal Essay, which should include the following:
● Information about themselves, school/church/community/volunteer activities. Reason for furthering their education and their goals for their future. All essays will be 300 to 1000 words, double-spaced.
- All applicants must or will be enrolled in at least 6 (six) credit hours per semester at the Dodge City Community College.
- All applicants must complete all sections required on the scholarship application and attach additional required material as requested. The completed application and materials should either be submitted to Dodge City Board of Realtors, Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 1978, Dodge City, KS 67801, or [email protected]
- 2 (two) letters of recommendation provided by 2 (two) separate references are required. They may not be related to the applicant and must have known the applicant for at least two years.
- The application deadline is January 6th, 2023 (postmarked)
- Applications will be disqualified if received after the postmarked deadline and if the application is not completed in full, including all necessary attachments, as stated above.
All information contained herein remains strictly confidential. (Revised 9/23/2023)